How to Improve your Mental Health
A Simple, 30 Day Program guided by Psychologists, over a text chat
Improve the Health of Your Mind and Thoughts with a Method which is simple, concise & can be practised from anywhere.
As you know by now, your thoughts & beliefs are the Keys to how you perceive events around you. If not, you might want to check out our basic FREE course on this topic and then come back here.We have a lot of sub- conscious SELF TALK or an Inner voice which comments on just about anything that happens around us. This is a concept based on 2 forms of psychology called REBT and CBT.
Let’s look at a simple example.
If you get stuck in a traffic jam, does EVERYONE stuck in the same traffic react the same way? Some people might get angry, others get annoyed while others just use their time productively
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO AVOID REACTING IMPULSIVELY AND RESPOND THOUGHTFULLY ?
Isn’t it preferable to be the person not getting angry but using their time more productively?
You might be wondering is this even possible? If someone yells at me, I HAVE TO YELL BACK. Or that ANGER is an automatic response. If someone says something mean to me I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FEEL BAD AND HURT or if I go into a social event I WILL DEFINITELY FEEL ANXIOUS
Well, this couldn’t be further from the truth … NO ONE can MAKE you FEEL OR DO Anything. How you feel or the way you reach is in YOUR HANDS ENTIRELY. You might be thinking, this isn’t possible or that anger just happens in an instant. Or every reaction takes place in a split second.
The truth is that Over a period of time and by training your thoughts, you can CHOOSE how you want to respond to a particular event.
WHAT DO I GET IN THE PROGRAM?
- Exchange Unlimited Text Messages with your Counselor
- Customised Therapy Plan for 30 days
- Learn Anxiety Control Methods
- Overcome Relationship Difficulties
- Learn Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Change Unhelpful Thoughts Into Helpful ones
- Minimum Once A Day Check-in From your Counselor
- Issue Dependent Cognitive Exercises
- Free Self Help Resources
- Free Thought Challenging Exercises
- 10% Discount on Self Help Courses
- Priority Email Support
- 1 Free Phone Consult with Therapist
SO HOW DOES THIS HELP ME? IS IT EFFECTIVE?
CONTROL UNHEALTHY EMOTIONS
If someone behaves in a way which you don’t feel is correct, instead of getting angry and agitated, you can get MILDLY ANNOYED and then think of a better solution
STOP FIGHTS & ARGUMENTS
If your partner/loved one starts a fight, you can learn to react in a way that can STOP further escalation of the fight
If you have a big interview to give tomorrow or an Exam, instead of worrying TOO MUCH about it throughout the day today, you can use this time to study and put in a better performance in the exam/interview
LEARN ACCEPTANCE & COPING
If something doesn’t go the way you want it to, you can learn to accept it and cope with it in such a way that you don’t get DEJECTED but just get DISAPPOINTED
FIGHT AGAINST DEPRESSION
If you constantly feel sad, hopeless or have lost interest in things and have problems with sleep and appetite, therapy can help you find the root cause and overcome it
DEAL WITH GRIEF
If you find it difficult to accept that your loved ones are no more, therapy can help you get closure and be at peace by accepting the situation
If you are constantly worried about what other people will think about your behaviour/ actions and constantly stressed about the future , counseling will help you deal with uncertainties of daily life
BECOME SELF CONFIDENT
If you feel underconfident and are not good enough, counseling will help you become mentally stronger and more confident by harnessing your strenghts and dispelling misconceptions about yourself
WHAT THERAPY DO WE USE TO TACKLE THESE WIDE RANGE OF ISSUES?
COGNITIVE BEHAVIOUR THERAPY (CBT)
- CBT is actually shown to INCREASE the volume of the brain. So, by using these methods, you are actually restructuring your brain in the long term
- CBT training the brain actually reinforces the neural pathways, so it becomes easier and easier to deal with future stressful situations.
- To date, more than 332 medical studies and 16 quantitative reviews have examined the effects of CBT and have shown to be effective in dealing with several issues from depression, anxiety, anger, relationships etc.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN THE PROGRAM AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Therapy Program uses Psychology techniques based on Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). We are experts at REBT & CBT due to the expertise of Prof Kishore Phadke who is our Advisor, Trainer and Mentor! Both these techniques deal with identifying unhelpful thought patterns, and challenging them to transform them into helpful ones.
$54 (Rs 3499)
We know what you’re thinking. That this maybe too expensive or that it takes too much time and effort and I want a QUICK SOLUTION. I don’t even know if this will work. Does online counseling even work? What if it doesn’t work?
LET’S CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS ONE AT A TIME
WHY CHOOSE ONLINE THERAPY?
Online Therapy is becoming increasingly popular as an alternative/substitute to meeting a therapist in their office. Not only is it convenient and affordable, but its has been PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE FOR SEVERAL PROBLEMS
IS IT REALLY EXPENSIVE?
We understand what you’re thinking but let us put it in a different perspective.
What if you had to go to visit a Psychologist/ Therapist in person. What is the process like? Calling up the clinic, fixing an appointment based on the therapists availability, traveling for the appointment, paying $ 50 – $ 100 (Rs1500- Rs 5000) for ONE SESSION, spending huge amounts TIME AND MONEY in reaching the clinic.In addition you may have to take leave from work.
Solutions aren’t found in a single session. So Let’s say you took 12 sessions. You’d be spending $ 600-$1200 (Rs 18000- RS 50000) for the sessions. This is apart from the time and money spent in reaching your clinic!
MEETING IN PERSON TURNS OUT TO BE VERY EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO ONLINE COUNSELING.
Using our service you can be in constant touch with your
IS IT CONFIDENTIAL?WILL ANYONE ELSE KNOW I’M TAKING THERAPY?
No one apart from you and your counselor will know what has been discussed. We will NEVER share your email with anyone. You don’t even have to reveal your identity to your counselor.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T GET HELP FOR MY PROBLEMS?
We are offering something of great value at a very reasonable cost to you. Think of the cost of NOT DOING this for a month. What would you be losing?
How about Loss of mental peace,
Living with Fear, Anxiety, Anger, Depression.
Whatever issues you are dealing with would not get addressed.You need to start somewhere. The road ahead is clear. Treat this as DAY 1 and get started on your mental wellness journey with us!
NOT SURE IF YOU NEED TO SEEK HELP OF A PROFESSIONAL?
Have you experienced any of the following for more than a couple of weeks?
- Excessive worrying or fear
- Feeling excessively sad or low
- Confused thinking or problems concentrating and learning
- Extreme mood changes, including uncontrollable “highs” or feelings of euphoria
- Prolonged or strong feelings of irritability or anger
- Avoiding friends and social activities
- Difficulties understanding or relating to other people
- Changes in sleeping habits or feeling tired and low energy
- Changes in eating habits such as increased hunger or lack of appetite
- Changes in sex drive
- Difficulty perceiving reality (delusions or hallucinations, in which a person experiences and senses things that don’t exist in objective reality)
- Inability to perceive changes in one’s own feelings, behavior or personality (”lack of insight” or anosognosia)
- Abuse of substances like alcohol or drugs
- Multiple physical ailments without obvious causes (such as headaches, stomach aches, vague and ongoing “aches and pains”)
- Thinking about suicide
- Inability to carry out daily activities or handle daily problems and stress
- An intense fear of weight gain or concern with appearance (mostly in adolescents)
If your Answer to any of the above questions is YES, it would be good to seek some help from a professional
WHY CHOOSE TYPE A THOUGHT SERVICES?
With a Team of Qualified Psychologists and Psychiatrists, We’ve helped more than 20,000 People on their Journey to Self Healing and Empowerment. Our mission is to help people in troubled times to get help from experts in Mental and Emotional Wellbeing. Founded by Doctors and Professionals we know what it takes to provide the best care to those in need.
Type A Thought is like a mind reader. They helped me understand what was causing my stress and how to solve it better.Shinjini